Saugatuck-Douglas, MI

Old School House

       
 

The Old School House, at 130 Center Street in downtown Douglas, was built in 1866 as the Douglas Union School and is home to indoor exhibits and a gallery of local artworks as well as an outdoor shipwreck exhibit and the 1-acre Back-in-Time Garden. Outdoor exhibits and garden open daily mid-spring to early November, The Old School House is open during the summer and early fall, check www.MySDHistory.org for current hours. Admission: free, donations gratefully accepted.

130 W. Center St.
Douglas, 49406
Phone: (269) 857-5751
Web: www.mysdhistory.org
Email: info@sdhistoricalsociety.org

 
 
website email view location on a map Directions share this page
>  to business directory      >  maps and directions
 
home | business directory | lodging | attractions | events | food & drink | shopping | visitors guide | maps and directions
 
Copyright Saugatuck/Douglas Convention & Visitors Bureau All Rights Reserved