* Participants may bring no more than 2 different kinds of chilies.
* There are 2 categories: Traditional and Unique. Either can be as spicy or
mild as you choose.
* You should bring 5 gallons or more of chili, serving equipment, plastic
gloves, bleach water to satisfy health dept. requirements, and a way to
keep your chili warm. THE FIRE MARSHAL DOES NOT PERMIT OPEN
FLAME PROPANE WARMERS IN THE TENT.
* In prior years we’ve run out of chili early, so bring as much as you can.
* Judging will be by independent judges who will taste each chili.
* Monetary awards and framed certificates will go to each winner.
* Cow Hill provides tables, table covers, serving cups, spoons and electrical
hookups. It is helpful if entrants bring an extension cord “just in case.”
* Your workers may enter free of charge, and will receive courtesy drinks.
*Please be set up by 1pm. All proceeds go to Cow Hill yacht Club (A 501-C-3 non-profit organization that supports our neighbors in need of help)