Seating Begins at 6pm, Trivia begins at 7pm
Venue: Guardian Brewing Company
3657 63rd Street
Saugatuck, MI 49453
Please read the details below so you know what to expect, so we can kick off our trivia night the right way!
Dennis (the one with the beard) is hosting Pint Sized Trivia and rambling about random subjects every Thursday night from 7-9pm.
Bring your friends and your useless (and not so useless) knowledge and compete with other teams for your moment of glory!
- The details:
- Teams can consist of 1 to 6 people.
- There will be 5 rounds consisting of 5 questions per round.
- Trivia will be held on the patio!
- Anyone playing trivia must be seated at a table on the patio. No roaming or sitting on steps.
- No reservations will be taken for trivia tables. All tables are first come, first serve.
- We have 13 patio tables. No tables can be moved. If you have a larger group, arrive early! We can arrange up to two 10-top tables
- We will run trivia on the patio for a few more weeks, weather permitting. We have heaters under our awning for your comfort, as well as a firepit, but we suggest bringing a blanket, warm clothes and get a hot drink to be more comfortable.
- All tables are socially distanced, just like our daily patio setup
- Dennis, your emcee, will have a few new trivia rules and procedures so we’re making sure everyone is safe and healthy
- Trivia runs from 7-9pm
- The winning team still gets their photos with the golden trophy and their team name on the plaque
- The winning team also gets a new prize: $50 gift certificate (in 5, ten dollar increments) that can be used on food, merch, or any non-alcohol thing we sell (NOTE: cannot be used on beer tab or for any alcohol. This is illegal in MI.)
- We will begin seating trivia teams at 6pm and no earlier. This means that if you’re not playing trivia, please dine before 6, dine inside anytime, or join us in trivia!
- Everyone MUST wear masks whenever you’re up and out of your seat
- Well behaved and leashed dogs are welcome at trivia. (Dogs love trivia!)
- Please be flexible and patient as we do all of this. We need your help and cooperation to make it an awesome night.
Cheers and may the odds be ever in your favor!